Pages

Tuesday 15 September 2015

Chapter 6

Chapter 6-Arriving To Mount Roskill
As I stepped out of the plane after that long flight,I looked everywhere because I was so happy to finally come to New Zealand. Even my family was. Mum and dad were looking around and telling everybody to look at the tower (sky tower), the fossils which are grandpa and grandma were also looking at the tower. And finally my two twin sisters Amelia and Emily they were jumping up and down and was pulling my shirt and saying “LOOK LOOK LOOK” at the same time. We went in our taxi.
We had to arrange two taxi’s because not everyone could fit in one taxi.
The taxi driver said
“first time in New Zealand”?.
Mum said
“OH yes, it is amazing country and may ask you a question please”?
“of course you can ma’am” said the taxi driver”.
“What my the big tower be”?
“OOH that is the amazing sky tower, it’s New Zealand's native tower”. “To bad grandma Sue and grandpa Bob couldn't come on the same taxi, they should really listen to these interesting facts”. said mum.
I was looking out the window when I saw a school the kids were playing outside must have been lunch  time for them. I wonder which school I'm going to so I ask mum.
“Mum which school am I going to”?
“Oh you’re going to May Road School dear”.
“I've heard it’s a wonderful school honey, I bet you’ll love it” said mum. “Hopefully” I said. The driver said
“OK we're here, mount roskill”
“hope you enjoy your trip” said the driver
“ thanks here’s some tips for driving us here” said mum. “ Thank you ma’am”.
“WOW” I said looking at our house it didn't look like a house at all it looked more like a mansion, it was nearly as big as our house in Grace land. Amazed I stepped into our new home actually new mansion. I was the first person to get inside when the fossils arrived and said “sorry it took us a long time” “it’s OK granny” I said.
As I inspected my house I saw it had everything we needed.
The wallpaper was all blue and it had black designs on it.
I went into one of the rooms and it was freezing, that’s because it was a ice skating room. I went in my room and it had 3D TV that was just incredibly amazing.  I went in the living room and I saw another 3D TV.
Mum said that there was something waiting for me on the couch.
So I ran as fast as I can and and and I speechless about this. Mum had bought me a husky and a dog. They were so cute I couldn't take my eyes of them. My 2 sister's Amilar and Emily started to pet them.             
I asked mum where my bedroom was. And she said “up the stairs, turn right then left and go up the stairs again and go right again”.
“OK I guess”?.  I tried to fellow how mum said but I couldn't remember all the lefts and rights.  
When I finally found my room I said “WOW”. My room was amazing it had purple with pink polka dot wallpaper.
It was already neat and tidy it had a bed and everything I needed.
My bed was a big and bouncy bed with a Sofia the first sheet on and A big and fluffy pillow. It also had a big unicorn teddy bear on the bed which I was actually hoping for because I told mum I really wanted one of those.
Next to my bed was a little table and it had a lump and a night light.
My draw was all nicely set up it was all white with pink heart handles.
There was a little package there waiting for me when I opened it there was a postcard and a little box. I decided I would read the postcard first, it said To Sophia From Jasmine and Alice Have a great time in New Zealand I read out aloud. Then I opened the small box it was a necklace and it was broken into three little pieces, I bet the other two Jasmine and Alice would have I thought. Suddenly mum called and said Sophia get changed we’re going to meet the neighbours. So i got changed when I finished I tried to work my why out and find mum so I went left and right. When I finally found mum in the kitchen talking to dad, when she saw me she said finally. Then me, mum, Amilar and Emily went to our neighbours. When we went inside there house they greeted us with warm cookies. There was a girl called  and she come with her aunty and grandma. At least I would have someone to keep me company.
While the adults were having a conversion Amilar and Emily were playing snakes and ladders. Me and Jazz were getting to know each other well. So the first question I asked was “ are you new here” and she said “yes”. Then I asked her “which school will you be going to”? “I am going to May Road School” said Jazz  and I said “me too”.
“Would you like to be my friend”? asked Jazz politely. “OOH yes please, I would love to be you’re friend” I said desperately.
Mum said “it’s time to go Sophia” “OK” I said.
When we went back home I was surprised to see the time, it was 8.00.
So I quickly had dinner really fast.
And went up to my room, unfortunately that took me for ever so now I was really tired and I went to bed without changing my clothes.                         



      
 
           


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.