Pages

Thursday 28 July 2016

Going to the movies

GOING TO THE MOVIES

 I was so excited, it was the second day of my birthday and my dad was letting us go to the movies. Since it was my birthday, well second day of my birthday, I got to chose the movie ,not. So here’s how it went.

 As we entered the cinema, just instantly the smell of popcorn filled my nostrils. The buttery scent was everywhere. They had installed new things where you could pay and everything for your movie, so pretty much they copied McDonald's. We went to the counter since the machine needed a member card.

 I wanted to watch finding Dory but my sister wanted to watch Ice Age 5. My mum and sister made a good point on not watching finding Dory because they said finding Dory would be on the TV soon.So we watched Ice Age, bummer. My mum bought popcorn and drinks. I was so excited but I didn't think the movie would be good, or is it?. Keep reading and you will find out soon.

 Oh no how could I forget the 15 minutes of commercials. Finally it finished after a million hours, okay probably not a million hours but it seemed like that. The lights were turned off . I was so excited to see what happened in the movie. I was so excited that I nearly forgot that I didn't want to watch the movie. I guess I was wrong, the movie was pretty interesting. Manny and his friends and family made this amazing plan to stop the asteroids.

At the end they had saved the day. It was better than I thought and it was really good movie. I loved it. THE END.


3 comments:

  1. Hi Sylvia,
    I'm really glad you enjoyed the movie. Yes the smell of popcorn is quite overwhelming isn't it. You are so lucky to have two days of birthdays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great piece of writing Sylvia. I like the part where you said 'The buttery scent' and how you used the word installed instead of added, which would be a bit boring. Ka Pai!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ni Hao Sylvia my name is Jazmine I am from Mamaku 2 at Greymain school.
    Hi I have watch all of the ice age and they are awesome.
    Have you watched all of them as well? What was you favorite part about it mine was the start when the Scrat at the start of the movie?
    What Is your favorite Movie Mine is the 1st 2nd and 3rd?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.