Pages

Wednesday 6 July 2016

Persuasive Panda Writing

Hi I'm Sylvia and I have a project of saving pandas. Why? You ask because they are becoming extinct. I know that people from China are trying to help by keeping panda bears and increasing the number of pandas we have in the world. Now it’s time to do our part, by stop cutting bamboos. I know it helps us with making houses and stuff, but does this help the giant pandas. I don’t think so. Bamboo is their food, their shelter. What do they do to us that we have to harm them. They didn't do anything. So maybe if you're thinking about cutting bamboo maybe you should really think about what you are doing. There's already a type of panda that is extinct, which is the brown panda bears. Brown panda bears are the same as giant pandas but they have brown spots instead of black. If you really care about animals then step up and save the pandas from becoming extinct. Hopefully I changed your mind about not cutting bamboo and becoming a good person. I'm Sylvia and I want to save the pandas.
                                  Giant Panda Bear

 Brown panda bear 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.