Pages

Wednesday 26 August 2015

What I Learnt Today For Maths


Today I learnt to change fractions into decimals in maths. In decimals we learnt to use the decimates and we learnt what goes in the wholes section, tenths section, hundredths section and also thousandths section. For example 0.64 goes in these columns, the 0 goes in the wholes column, the 6 goes in the tenths column and the 4 goes in the hundredths column. In fractions we learnt to change it into decimals, like 4/10 is the same as 0.4. Using the decimates in maths is very helpful for me to do fractions.

3 comments:

  1. Great explanation about decimals Sylvia. I liked how you talked about all the diffrent columns. I think you really understand how to turn decimals into fractions.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.