Pages

Tuesday 15 September 2015

Chapter 2

Chapter 2 -My Family
In my family there are 2 twin sisters who are called Amilar and Emily and they are both 5 years old.
The fossils are grandpa and grandma who live with me and my grandma is called grandma Sue and my granddad is called grandpa Bob, I call them the fossils because they are old really wrinkly.
And last but not least I have 2 parents, my mum is called Samantha and my dad’s called Mike.
I love my family no one is spoiled and everyone is treated the same.
My family gets along great with each and my parents never fight.
I am the oldest child in our family and I am really responsible.
My sisters are really cute and they have cute puppy dog eyes and they love to play, a lot.

My grandparents are very lovely they always read bedtime stories especially for the twins.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.