Pages

Tuesday 15 September 2015

Chapter 1

Chapter 1- My Country
My country is a country of crystal clear beaches. It follows the seasons like, if it is winter it will snow and if it is summer it will be really hot.
My country has a big city and is very busy at places and some places of the city is very quiet and peaceful. It has lakes where you can have walks with your  family. There’s nice waterfalls to have a swim in.   
In my country there is no violence. There is a tower like the Eiffel tower in France. My country is similar to France.    
It has lots of amazing foods.
There are lots of bushes and forests to go and have a walk in.
I absolutely love my country because there are kind people all around.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.