Pages

Tuesday 15 September 2015

Chapter 3


Chapter 3-Hobby
I hate sports but the only sport I like is table tennis it’s fun to play and I don’t really mind if I lose. I have a trainer who is called Bob, he trains me and I love going to matches and win lots of big trophies. I have a room full of trophies.
My hobby is to read books all day long.
I do everything reading books, when I'm eating breakfast, cleaning my bed and other stuff.
My favourite author is Geronimo Stilton. He writes incredible books.  
One of my favourite book he wrote is The Mystery In Venice, it’s really funny.
Reading books is so much fun.
I hate exercising, it’s boring.  
I only like to jog.
My mum said to exercise or I’ll be fat and it’s  not good for my health.  
My job to do around the house are throwing the rubbish and doing the dishes.
Doing the rubbish is really stinky and doing the dishes is fine I gusse.
I have 2 friends and they are the most amazing friends ever!.
One of there names are Jasmine and the other one is Alice.
Jasmine is very shy around other people but she’s not shy around me and Alice. She is so funny and she can make up amazing games.
Alice is not shy one bit.
Whenever she see’s me, she quickly runs to me and say’s a big “HI”.
Alice has a big personality.
And I love both my friends, they are amazing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.