Pages

Wednesday 21 October 2015

chapter 9


There I was in the car going to somewhere totally different. I didn't exactly know where we were going so I decided to ask someone who did now, obviously it was mum she new everything. Mum said that we were going to a Indian temple because our neighbours are Indian and they have a celebration, not diwali something else. I don’t know how to pronounce it but I tried my hardest. Mum said there was some bad news and that was we didn't have the right clothes to wear so she rung up Rose’s mum. When mum and Rose’s mum finished with their conversation mum said that she got everything sorted. I asked what we were wearing she said we’ll got to the temple and Rose’s mum will give us something to wear. Dad finally arrived at the temple and there was picture of the god. In the entrance door Rose’s family was waiting for us. Rose’s mum gave me, Emily and Amilar the something but different sizes and gave mum a dress sort of thing called a sari and dad wore what he was already wearing. Mum looked amazing when she came out wearing the sari, Rose’s mum had put quite a bit of make up on her. We went up a lot of stairs, me and Rose skipped up the stairs. when we finished praying I asked Rose all the god’s name they had a lot of god’s, I couldn't keep track of it. There was a place and they we’re going to do a garba we stayed for a while but then it got boring so we went home. I was exhausted when I got. As soon as my head hit the pillow I fell asleep.                           

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.