Pages

Wednesday 21 October 2015

Chapter 8

 
As I stepped in the class looking astonished, everything looked different than I expected it to be. I walked all the way to Twiliar to say hi, but before I went close to her I took that look of my face then said hi. Miss Worthington took the roll and we started the day. A teacher called Miss Mathews came to teach us just for the first block. She told us how to be sun smart and why we have to be sun smart. It was because there was this layer around earth called the ozone layer to protect it from the sun’s rays of light. But there was a big problem, because there were two holes in the ozone layer. One was up and one was down, the down one was very close to New Zealand. Before I didn't even care about being sun smart I didn't even Know what was being sun smart, I guess it’s because that we don’t have any holes on our side back in Grace land. But know I learnt my lesson to be sun smart by putting on sunblock, wearing a hat and to always drink water. Miss Mathews also told us that everything is a technology, like a pencil before in the olden days they used ink and feathers to write but then someone brainy enough invented a pencil it was popular in the olden days I bet. But now a laptop and computer is invented you don’t need a paper to write with it,it already has it’s own paper and you can store everything safely on it.     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.