Pages

Monday 12 October 2015

Chapter 7

Buddy In The Holiday
As I was in the car playing with my twin sisters ready for my new adventure. I couldn't wait to go in the train ride. After that long, one million hour drive we finally reached the train station. As I took my first step in the train station it felt so amazing and buzzy. Mum, dad, Amiler, Emily and I only came, the fossils were with the new neighbours. We went to get on the train when suddenly a man said
“you can’t get in unless and until you have a hop card or ticket”.
“Forget about the ticket what’s a hop card”? I asked with a very confused face. The man answered me and said you don’t have to have a hop card you can get a ticket from one of those places he said pointing to the ticket place. So we went there and asked for a ticket. Mum said hi very kindly but the man did not reply her, how rude I thought, he should have some manners. So we got the ticket and showed the ticket to the man then we hopped on the train good use of hop. I wonder what you do with a card, you hopping around with it?. We went all round New Zealand like New market, Manurewa and more. I thought of all those names of the places, I wonder what they mean. We got of at Pukekohe and went to have some food and do a bit of shopping at malls and shops. But right now if I didn't eat food I would just fall on my face on the hard, hard concrete. So we went to McDonald, what a name I thought I thought there would be weird food but when we actually went there it was really yummy food. I got a kids meal and you also get a toy with it so cool right?. When we finished we went to do a bit of shopping. Me and mum went to places and Amiler, Emily and dad went to another place for toys I bet you can guess why because I can. Me and mum went to a Christmas tree shop, there were so many nice things there were also cute soft toys.               

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.