Pages

Monday 13 June 2016

My Best Writing

Here is my best piece of writing . It is about a squirrel being chased by a eagle.

AAHHH sun’s shining birds singing, it would be a great day hunting for some delicious nuts. The leaves were all falling golden red and crispy, lovely. Wonder if there are little nuts hiding in the big piles of leaves. Found one. Suddenly I saw two big black beady eyes, or was it eyes, I just don’t know. Yep it definitely was two big black beady eyes. BOOM It was flying know. I couldn't believe my eyes it was, it was a big scary owl. My heart started thudding against my chest. I ran as fast as my cute chubby feet could carry me. I Found safety, in a very uncomfortable nest,at least I was safe. I went in and waited and waited, until it seemed like a million hours , I was just exaggerating. All of a sudden The tree began to shake. Oh no It was a earthquake. No I'm too young to die, I sobbed.
There was some good news and bad news. So the good news was It wasn't an earthquake, Then I guess I will still live, hooray. But the bad news was It was the eagle shaking the nest, and I would get eaten, bummer. BOOM I fell. Is that heaven. Nope it was just the sky, it was so bright, anyway’s at least I lived. I should have a party after this, if I live. Then the chase was on again. I spotted a hole. I ran inside. It was a old hollow tree. HA HA HA that big fat eagle couldn't fit in the hole. I guess I will be having a party after all. Lucky me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.