Pages

Wednesday 3 August 2016

Basketball Session 2

This week Tuesday was the second day for basketball. The tricks we learned was to dribble and to control the ball. We had to warm up first, obviously. Then we had to got a buddy, me and Masiha were buddies. 
Masiha was first with the ball and she had to dribble the ball with one hand and she had to look up straight ahead. I was holding my fingers and showing Masiha some numbers. She had to say the number and dribbling the ball the same time. Next it was my turn. I was really excited to do it. The ball went wondering off at times, which was really annoying. Do you have any basketball skills? 

I can't wait to go to the next session so check out my blog next week to find out more. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.